WORKSHOP I / October 1-October 10th, 2022
Participants arrive Saturday, October 1st pick up in Lucca and dinner
Sunday, October 2, Optional activity organized by Ben Gooder ( Proprietor)
Monday, October 3-Friday, Oct 7. Workshop by Carmelo
Saturday, Sunday, October 8/9 Optional activities by Ben
Participants leave Monday, October 10. Transportation to Lucca train station
WORKSHOP II / Ocotber 13th-October 22nd, 2022
Participants arrive Thursday, October 13th pick up in Lucca and dinner
Friday-Sunday, October 14-16th Optional activities organized by Ben
Monday, October 17-Friday, October 21, Workshop by Carmelo
Saturday, October 22, participants leave; transportation to Lucca
COST OF WORKSHOP / PAYMENT TERMS
Workshop, meals and accommodations, winery luncheon, 10 nights; 9 days. $6100
Cost for companion sharing room; no workshop. $3100
(One room with single beds is available; the rest are queen or king beds)
Materials cost are seperate from total $300-$400 (TBD)
Since all the rooms are doubles (with en-suite bathrooms), it is possible to have your spouse or partner
You will be required to pay a non refundable deposit of $1100 in order to be registered and reserve your spot. Participants are not guaranteed a spot in this workshop without a paid deposit of $1100. Payment of your deposit will be taken as your acceptance of these terms and conditions and will constitute a contract between yourself and Carmelo Blandino Inc.
The balance of the payment will be invoiced to you separately and will be required to be paid as follows:
Second Payment : July 15th 2022 / $2500
Final Payment: August 15th 2022 / $2500
PAYMENTS & REFUNDS
We require a non refundable deposit $1,100 upon registration, this is applied to the total cost of the workshop. The final balance is due and payable 45 days before the workshop begins. Full payment is due at this time, and there will be no refunds on the full amount owed if you cancel after final payment. TWe ask that you make your first deposit payment ($1100) using the sign-up button of this web page using a credit card or via PayPal. If you would like to pay by another method, use the contact form on this page to ask Us about options for sending a personal check or bank transfer. Because cancellations require us to re-open enrollment and/or to engage in additional promotional efforts to fill the workshop on short notice, our policy is that there will be no refunds of the deposit. The balance (minus the non-refundable deposit) is refundable up to the 45-day deadline. Thereafter, the balance is also non-refundable, with one exception: if we find participants to fill all canceled spaces and the workshop is ultimately full when it begins, then you will receive a refund of the balance within two weeks of the workshop’s conclusion, or if you find somwone to replace your spot. All refunds are subject to a 4% processing fee.
Once we've received your deposit, you will be invoiced seperatley for the remaining two balances due on the dates listed aove.
-Amazing art experience with Carmelo Blandino
- Accommodations for 10 nights (10/01-10/10 & 10/13-10/22), 9 days.
- All rooms have en-suite bathrooms
- Five day workshop (Monday-Friday) instructed by Carmelo Blandino including lectures, demonstrations and on-going individual coaching
- Canvases, paints, studio materials and mailing tubes (materials expense $300-$400)
- All meals including breakfast, lunch and dinners, snacks, wine (during aperitivi and dinner)
- Lunch and dinners prepared by local chef, Fabrizio Magnani
- Breakfast and dinner only from???
- Snacks available anytime in a well stocked refrigerator
- Wine tasting tour and lunch at Valgiano’s winery
- Round trip transportation from Lucca station ( Pick up and return)
- Great fun and wonderful hospitality from Ben, our host
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED:
- Trip insurance
- Transportation (train, minibus, private driver or cab) and fees for sightseeing trips
- Restaurant dinners
- Paint Brushes (bring your favorite LARGE brushes)
- Items of personal nature (ie toiletries etc)
- Carmelo will be available for painting instruction and/or coaching from 10/3-10/7 & 10/17-10/21 only.
- ( Once the 5 day studio sessions are completed Carmelo will be sightseeing as well and will occasionally be dropping by the studio to see your progression and offer advice if you request it. )